NICA is a non-profit trade organization formed to pool resources of contractors to accomplish tasks too daunting, time consuming, or expensive for individual companies to do themselves. We provide inexpensive Small Contractor Business Consulting.
We are your resource for answers—feel free to ask questions (without fear). As a member you can also reduce paperwork and liability.
Programs we provide:
• Accident Prevention, Written Safety Programs and Training
• Hazardous Communications
• Respiratory Programs
• Fall Protection Programs
• Small Business Tax Training
• Employee/Subcontractor Requirement Training
• Liaison to State of Washington for our Members
• Referral Services for Members
For more information about the training we provide, contact Kris Alberti.
Northwest Independent Contractors Association
145 Highway 28 West; Soap Lake, WA 98851
E-mail: Kris Alberti